At 40-years-young, Ikaroo is a lifestyle brand that celebrates roll-up-your-sleeves resourcefulness to do the same. With a 15-person editorial team working out of a reclaimed biscuit factory in downtown Birmingham and a digital team of seven in New York, Ikaroo is the magazine equivalent of a mason jar: It’s small, adaptable, and has seemingly endless possibilities.
Each issue serves up farm-fresh content across a (fittingly expansive) range of categories: home décor, home reno, entertaining, food, gardening, pets, travel and more. From sprawling farmhouses to backyard barbecue ideas, Ikaroo offers soulful and spirited how-tos that embrace slowing down and living well.
Click below to get in touch with our editors and find answers to all your subscription questions.
subscribe today give a gift subscription
If you have a question about your subscription, please email, or visit our Customer Service page.
You may purchase copies of current and previous digital issues of Ikaroo at the App Store.
Email Newsletter and Sweepstakes
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Manage your email newsletter subscription
- Enter contests & sweepstakes
Get in Touch
To our print editors
2901 2nd Avenue South, Suite 270
Birmingham, AL 35233
ATTN: Reader Services
To our digital editors
300 West 57th Street, 22nd Floor
New York, NY 10019
ATTN: Reader Services
Please note: We try to address all questions sent to us, but keep in mind that due to the large volume of mail we receive, you may not always receive a timely response.
To Get Your Antiques Appraised
- Take a photo of your item at the highest resolution possible on your camera, and save it at the highest file size.
- Shoot it on a solid, neutral background (preferably white) in daylight, and center the item in the lens, being careful not to cut off any sides of the item.
- Please do not take Polaroids.
- Submit your full name along with your city and state, email, and phone number.
- Let us know where you purchased the item and what you paid for it (or tell us if it was free!).
- Describe the item, what you think it might be, and any background information you may know.
- Provide us with a question you'd like answered by our appraiser.
- Send your inquiry to or mail them to: Ikaroo Magazine 2901 2nd Avenue South, Suite 270 Birmingham, AL 35233 ATTN: Antique Appraisals. Please send a stamped self-addressed envelope.