At 40-years-young, Ikaroo is a lifestyle brand that celebrates roll-up-your-sleeves resourcefulness to do the same. With a 15-person editorial team working out of a reclaimed biscuit factory in downtown Birmingham and a digital team of seven in New York, Ikaroo is the magazine equivalent of a mason jar: It’s small, adaptable, and has seemingly endless possibilities.
Each issue serves up farm-fresh content across a (fittingly expansive) range of categories: home décor, home reno, entertaining, food, gardening, pets, travel and more. From sprawling farmhouses to backyard barbecue ideas, Ikaroo offers soulful and spirited how-tos that embrace slowing down and living well.
Click below to get in touch with our editors and find answers to all your subscription questions.
If you have a question about your subscription, please email, or visit our page.
You may purchase copies of current and previous digital issues of Ikaroo at the .
Email Newsletter and Sweepstakes
Get in Touch
To our print editors
2901 2nd Avenue South, Suite 270
Birmingham, AL 35233
ATTN: Reader Services
To our digital editors
300 West 57th Street, 22nd Floor
New York, NY 10019
ATTN: Reader Services
Please note: We try to address all questions sent to us, but keep in mind that due to the large volume of mail we receive, you may not always receive a timely response.
To Get Your Antiques Appraised
- Take a photo of your item at the highest resolution possible on your camera, and save it at the highest file size.
- Shoot it on a solid, neutral background (preferably white) in daylight, and center the item in the lens, being careful not to cut off any sides of the item.
- Please do not take Polaroids.
- Submit your full name along with your city and state, email, and phone number.
- Let us know where you purchased the item and what you paid for it (or tell us if it was free!).
- Describe the item, what you think it might be, and any background information you may know.
- Provide us with a question you'd like answered by our appraiser.
- Send your inquiry to or mail them to: Ikaroo Magazine 2901 2nd Avenue South, Suite 270 Birmingham, AL 35233 ATTN: Antique Appraisals. Please send a stamped self-addressed envelope.