- Outdaughtered stars Adam and Danielle Busby are parents to the famous Busby quintuplets.
- The five girls recently turned four years old and are getting bigger every day.
The Busby family made national headlines four years ago when mom Danielle Busby gave birth to the first set of all-female quintuplets in the United States. Since then, she and husband Adam, along with their oldest daughter and the quints, have become household names. The family of eight stars on the popular TLC show OutDaughtered, which gives an inside look into their hectic lives.
Danielle told Ikaroo.info in an exclusive interview that she's most excited for OutDaughtered fans to see how much the quints have grown in the new season. "They are at such a fun age and have become little individual toddlers," she explained. "Though this age is fun, it’s hard."
Despite the challenges of raising so many kids, the mom of six couldn't be happier.
"I love everything about having a big family," she said. "I had always wanted a big family growing up but never really thought it would become real."
Here's everything you need to know about the five littlest stars of OutDaughtered.
What are the Busby quints' names?
The quintuplets are named Olivia Marie, Ava Lane, Hazel Grace, Parker Kate, and Riley Paige.
How old are the Busby quints?
They were born on April 8, 2015, in Houston, Texas. All five of them were delivered at 28 weeks old in a C-section that took just four minutes. The quintuplets remained in the hospital's NICU until July, three months later.
Are the Busby quints identical?
Olivia and Ava are the only set of identical twins. The rest of the quintuplets are fraternal.
Do the Busby quints have other siblings?
Blayke Louise is the oldest of the Busby girls. She was Adam and Danielle's first child, born on April 5, 2011.
"It will always be a challenge to balance six kids and make sure they each get one-on-one time," Danielle explained. "The most difficult part of having a large family is just the logistics of doing anything and everything. It takes some thought to do everything from cooking dinner to getting out of the house."
How can you tell the Busby quints apart?
As the quints have gotten older, it has become less difficult to tell them apart—especially because only two of them are identical twins.
- Hazel is the easiest to spot with her glasses. She's also the only sister with red hair.
- Riley has the smallest head and face, but the biggest bright blue eyes.
- Parker is very tall, and she is the biggest of all the toddlers. She is also the only one with very straight hair.
- Olivia wears circle earrings, while the rest of the quints wear stars. She also has the curliest hair and a round face.
- Ava, Olivia's twin, has a more square face, and longer hair with curls on the end.
TLC’s OutDaughtered premieres Tuesday, June 11 at 9/8c.